Countdown to Christmas Eve

P is for: Patrick Swayze, She's Like The Wind (from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack) (RCA, 1987)
Okay, so I guess technically there was a single version of this song that was released around the world and actually did quite well. It will be easier to find the film soundtrack instead of the P. Sway single, though. Get this for any woman that you know who is nostalgic for the way a man's ass looks in a tight pair of Jordache jeans. This film inspired legions of women in heat to get up and dirty dance, crazy with giddy crushlove for Swayze. Swaynia (that's Swayze-mania) swept the land and a few poor souls even bought the soundtrack to hear him sing She's Like the Wind.


Fortunately for you, you think it sucks. But Christmas is about what others want. Not you. And the masses are screaming for Swayze. So get them what they want.

As for you, I will give you a cash reward for making it past the 2:00 mark of the following video:


If you made it, congrats to you! Contact me to claim your reward.

In all seriousness, the staff here at Rebel Forces wish Patrick Swayze all the best in his battle with pancreatic cancer. Here's to a long and happy life and a speedy recovery...

4 comments:

Pit Bull said...

Where's my reward?!

Mike said...

For the record, Lisa has been graciously rewarded with a delicious lunch from Taco Stand. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

There is also the video for the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHALMffPqYU

BTW I made it 9 seconds.

Mike said...

Oh man, good call. I forgot about the actual music video, I thought the one I posted was the video.

I went a whole 15 seconds deep into that one.