Yet Another Athens Music Blog

There are alot of Athens music blogs out there. This one is going to deal with most of the bands and places that you see on the left side of the screen. Sometimes it will be purely informational, sometimes it will be opinionated, and sometimes it will have very little to do with Athens or music. Most of all I just want to do it so that I can focus on the music that I think is worth mentioning and let people in on this great little scene that we have. Of course it will be great if people will read it, but it's more important to just have a place to write. I've asked a few people to contribute, if you did receive an email from me inviting you to join in on the fun, feel free to do what you like as often or as little as you like. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, here's a taste of some of the music we will be focusing on:



I'll be writing as often as I can.
--Mike

2 comments:

JJ said...

Looking forward to reading, Mike. The great thing about music is that even when you're blessed with no musical talent (like myself), and even having no intrisic intelligence when it comes to what is considered "good music", I can still say that I enjoy listening to music, even if it is "bad music" to most. Hopefully I can get myself educated so I don't have to sit in the corner when my brothers and friends have conversations based upon the subject of "good music."

Thanks for the link to C&C.

tshaw said...

if the video you have posted is any indication, this is going to be good, real good............