June 9-15th

Here's a list of shit that's worth doing around Athens Monday, June 9th through Sunday, June 15th. I'll attempt to put this up every Monday in case anyone accidentally reads this. If I leave anything off that anyone knows about feel free to chime in...

Wednesday, June 11:
Twin Tigers, Gringo Star, Colour Revolt-- 40 Watt, 9 p.m. $8 (21+), $10 (18+).

(if you happen to be in Atlanta Wednesday, Mudhoney and Birds of Avalon are at the Earl,
8 p.m. $16-$18)

Thursday, June 12:
40 Watt Club, 9:30 p.m. FREE! http://www.40watt.com/
Random Duets
Featuring members of Casper & the Cookies, Cinemechanica, Twin Tigers, Dead Confederate, The Dumps, Elf Power, The Ginger Envelope and more!

Friday, June 13:
Music Hates You--40 Watt Club, 9 p.m. $1 (ladies), $3 (dudes). http://www.40watt.com/

The Breeders-- The Loft, (Atlanta), 9 p.m. $19

Okay, so I guess that's it for this week. There is a Friday the 13th in this week so at least you can cut fools up whilst wearing a hockey mask. This is my first week as blogmaster general but it appears as though this segment will have some Atl. info up in there too. I'm sure I will come across something else that will need to be added. (For example, the Sprockets video competition Saturday of which JJ is a part of...what?) If so it will be done. Unfortunately I missed Dead Confederate and All the Saints at the Secret Squirrel last night but I heard it was a good show.
--Mike

No comments: