January 19-25

Wow. I dropped the ball a little bit this week.

Somewhere in between making an album from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. every night, the destruction of my house, and starting a new job I couldn't make time for the calendar. Oh well, there's only two shows that I'll mention at this point in the week:

Tonight (Thursday, Jan. 22) at Mercury Lounge:
Members of Kuroma are playing a set at about 10 p.m. followed by a DJ set. Go!

Tomorrow (Friday, Jan. 23) at Caledonia:
Gift Horse is playing with Baak Gwai, Kebert Xela, and Sound and Shape. $5. Doors at 10 p.m.

Meanwhile, the Gift Horse album is coming along nicely and we nearly completed the tracking portion of the process last night. I'll have a better update soon with some pictures and more info. For now, I appreciate everyone's patience while I try to sort things out. Then I'll get back to the Forces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! where's your new job?

Mike said...

Movin on up to da macho Taco Stand on Broad.

Weeeeeeeee!