I just REALLY like this song

I'm not a huge Of Montreal fan. And unfortunately, there is no part of me that wants to go back and explore their catalog--at all. The one full album I have is Satanic Panic in the Attic. And it's cool, but nothing I'm wild about.

Maybe I'm being a lazy ass in not delving deeper into this band. But then again, maybe this band and I are just not meant to be. Either way, without a doubt, this is and will forever be one of my all time favorite songs. After some wiki-based research (my favorite kind of research), I've found it to be off of their second release The Bedside Drama: A Petite Tragedy. It is basically Kevin Barnes and a guitar. It is so damn beautiful and catchy. One of those rare songs that does not get old no matter how many times you play it.


If You Feel You Must Go, Don't Go!

All respect to this band, Kevin and crew have definitely earned their present notoriety. And their efforts in continuing to expand their sonic-realm are very admirable.

No comments: