You Wanna Get With Maurice?


Thanks to everyone who came to my house last Sunday for our keys player/singer/my roomate Hunter's b-day bash. Special thanks go out to ultimate party band T.T. Mahoney and The Standard 8 for coming over and rocking out our basement in a sailor costume and matching suits. It's taken me a while to post this because I have had a difficult time tracking down some decent photos of the festivities, but luckily J.J. snapped this one on his Blackberry and emailed it to me. Sure was a good time though and suprisingly the show sounded really good even though we crammed the band into a tiny little concrete enclosure. I had more than one person tell me that we must do this again sometime. Look out Secret Squirrel there's a new d.i.y. venue in town. If anybody who was there somehow reads this give me some pictures please.

No comments: