Easier on the Eyes

Had to switch up the official Rebel Forces layout a little bit. I just couldn't read the white on black anymore. It made my eyes feel weird so now we're working with a softer shade. I would hate to give you yet another reason not to read. Anyway I hope you are well.

In an effort to keep this from being a completely pointless post, I would like to share my archive of flyers from previous Gift Horse shows. I may have already posted these at some point but they are very important so you get them again. I actually really do like a few of these and I really hope to see you at a show soon. Come see Gift Horse this Thursday, October 16th at The Drunken Unicorn or the Thursday after that (the 23rd) at Caledonia. See the previous post for more info on the 16th show. Yep, here's the flyers:

<--I think the Balkans did this. Or maybe Kuroma.





Travis did these two sketches.

No comments: