Recap of the 40 Watt Show 9/19/08

I'd like to thank everybody who came out early to the 40 Watt for the Dead Confederate cd release party show. I know that us fellows from Gift Horse sincerely appreciate those guys putting us on the bill and I'm pretty sure I can speak for Twin Tigers and Kuroma too. Wish them the best on their tour, be sure to check em out if they come through your area wherever that may be. But yeah, thanks to everybody who came out early to see us-I know I had a good time and I hope you did too.

Special thanks to Mike White from Deadly Designs for coming out and taking some great photos from the show. That guy works his ass off to get some really awesome shots and is only motivated by a pure love of music and photography. Be sure to check out the gallries of each band from last Friday on his page and check out some of his other work while you're there.

No comments: