New Jamz Again

It's been about a month so it seemed like time to update the latest stuff we've been listening to. This is mainly for my own good so I don't lose stuff-also I'm the only person who ever reads this so I'm just making a catalouge of my crappy records and I can pretty much say anything I want and no one will ever know.

Shit stacks.

Turds.

See?

Pegasuses-XL-The Antiphon, Harvey Milk-Life...The Best Game In Town, (I guess life went pretty much according to plan minus a few small road blocks) The Vines-Highly Evolved, Thurston Moore-Trees Outside the Academy, The Jesus and Mary Chain-Come On EP, Melvins-Bullhead, Akimbo-Forging Steel and Laying Stone, The Glands-The Glands, Creedence Clearwater Revival-Green River, Black Mountain-In the Future, Refused-This Just Might Be the Truth.

and some vinyl:

Emmylou Harris-Evangeline, The Byrds-Greatest Hits, Wings-Greatest.

Thats it for now. Let me know if you (if there is a "you" at all) know of any good stuff that I need to get. New or otherwise.

Booty.

4 comments:

Bop said...

Go get the Guy Clark 'Old No.1' album. Seriously.

Mike said...

Thanks bop I'm on it...gotta get some of that Texas cookin' every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Hey man I look at the page all the time. How bout adding some Trial By Fire to the arsonal, Our name some like a Metal band but we're not we r Southern Born Southern Bread Phsycadelic Swing for that ass. www.myspace.com/thetrialbyfireband
new 7" is out as well on Die Indy

Mike said...

Sure thing John...I'm still trying to get everybody on here. Thanks for your patience and for reading.

btw i got that Die Indy sampler when we played a show with The Balkans. Good stuff