DEPARTMENT OF EAGLES

Please for the sake of humanity listen to these guys.

Made up of Daniel and Fred, (Daniel being a member of the band Grizzly Bear) DOE was formed at NYU during their freshman years. Their new full length release In Ear Park is being released October 7th. I stumbled across these peculiar fellows while perusing Grizzly Bear's myspace page. Low and behold this is my new favorite band...dare I say of 2008?

You know that music that comes at you when you least expect it? Hits all the right notes that make you smile uncontrollably? Department of Eagles.

I'm not a man of too many words, but I can post some links to give you easy access to the goods...enjoy.

Balmy Night
No One Does It Like You
Teenagers
In Ear Park
Floating on the LeHigh
Phantom Other




1 comment:

Mike said...

Damn those videos are great thanks Matt. Daniel Rossen's voice is incredible. I'll be purchasing that album soon...